Sunday, 6 November 2011

Comments & Other Poems From Face Book Group (Part 2)

Continued From Previous Post

The Softer Side of Leather

By Wayne Haskell
... Some think bikers are mean,
Some dressed in leathers and others in jeans.
You don't like our patches or the clothes that we wear,
You hate our bandannas and you hate our long hair.
You don't like our scooters and our loud noisy pipes,
You think we're not loyal to the Stars and Stripes.
You don't like our patches that are worn on our vests,
You think we're so different from all the rest.
But the truth is, Mister, we're kind of alike,
You drive a car and I ride a bike.
You have no tattoos painted on your arm,
But we fought side by side in Viet Nam.
So the next time your children are running around,
Enjoy their freedom, and the fun that they've found.
Remember us bikers and all that we do,
We feed our lost veterans, we're red white and blue!
We bring toys for tots and toys for a smile,
By riding our bikes for miles and miles...........
You see, us bikers have never forgot,
Our homeless veterans and our homeless tots.
We are loyal to our clubs and true to our bro's,
We will always wear black from our heads to our toes.
Society once said that long hair was for fags,
... But you'll never see a biker burning a flag.
Now the tattoos and leather you don't understand,
Stands for free independence that us bikers demand.
Our long hair and patches and bikes with loud pipes,
Is a tribute to our freedom, the Stars and the Stripes.
So before you make up your mind on just what I might be,
Take a look in the mirror and what do you see?
The man that you see that is staring right back,
Is not too much different from that biker in black!!

Ride Safe Ride Free!

My Loving Son

My Loving Son
My Heart aches like frostbite from a
Cold, wet, dark winter night
... He was killed in a head on collision
Nobody really knows how or why
My Loving Son
Tears of pain just keep flowing like
The pouring rain in a thunderstorm
No more 'I Love You, Mom'
No phone calls
No Visits, No Hugs
My Loving Son
I know He now has Wings
And His Halo is Gold...
He is Smiling and Happy
Like a Soft love Song
No Pain No Hurt,
Oh How I Miss
My Loving Son

By
Lorene Bearden

DianneI am so livid again. People wonder why I am in a permanent state of anger. Ashley Callie - high profile case - was killed 11 months after Clint. Her court case started today. Mandoza - High profile case - killed two people (and could not have his alcohol levels checked) a year after Clint was killed, his court case started a couple of weeks ago. Still no date for Clint's court case coz the inspector is too busy to issue a summons. Trying to get hold of the Commissioner of Honeydew police station... to get an explanation as to why their cases have gone to court and not Clints is impossible. He does not take calls - but the local media always publish his lies of him having an open door policy - when it suits him, when he wants to make excuses for his area's high crime rate, when he wants to cover up the fact that the public in his area would be better off if his station shut their doors for good.

August 28, 2008 at 2:31pm

DianneHow could we have known this time of this day two years ago, that you would be putting on your jacket, your helmet, tightening your gloves for your very last ride? How could we have known that a hole would be ripped from our lives That you'll be off to another dimension and that nothing will ever be the same?

“Time does not bring relief; you all have lied
Who told me time would ease me of my pain!
I miss him in the weeping of the rain;
... I want him at the shrinking of the tide;
The old snows melt from every mountain-side,

And last year's leaves are smoke in every lane;
But last year's bitter loving must remain
Heaped on my heart, and my old thoughts abide.
There are a hundred places where I fear
To go - so with his memory they brim.
And entering with relief some quiet place
Where never fell his foot or shone his face
I say, 'There is no memory of him here!'
And so stand stricken, so remembering him…”

"Author Unknown

Dianne

Clint was riding his 125cc Motor Bike to extra maths. A motorist did an illegal U turn without looking or indicating and hit Clint .

DianneKnowing that you are around us all the time still never takes the pain of not having you with us and life is so unfair and so cruel. I am so sorry my angel, but I will never accept your death. I can’t and I need you to understand that and forgive me for not believing that you would want me to accept it.
Love You So Much Angel

May 9, 2009 at 8:52pm

DianneChaddy’s birthday is on Tuesday and now all his anger and ugliness has surfaced again. Just when I thought things were getting better with him over the past few weeks, it has started again. He feels guilty about being happy and enjoying life without you and does not know how to express his grief and sadness and just gets so angry and every little thing upsets him. As much as I understand what he is going through, it is very hard to deal with him, when I can’t deal with my own pain and anger.

May 9, 2009 at 8:53pm

DianneI guess it would be so much easier to get addicted to prescription drugs or become an alcoholic and keep the pain permanently numbed, but that would make you very angry and disappointed and Chad needs me to be as good a mother as I possibly can and would be more traumatised having a mother that was numbed out of her mind. So I will rather never go down that road and only take the pills for court to help face the person who destroyed our lives and took you away from us and destroyed your dreams, goals and future.

May 9, 2009 at 8:54pm

DianneI guess I am really lying to myself, because I needed the help of Xanors to numb myself and the pain of not sharing the experience with you. Mark went on the speed boat on his own, because you were not there to go with him and I really don’t think it was the same for him as when you and him went. It was a break away from Joburg filled with inner pain and hurt.

May 9, 2009 at 8:54pm

DianneMy angel going thru these photos is so heart breaking. Looking at them one would think it is a happy family holiday, but in reality it was just a break to distract Chaddy from the normal December festivities and madness that is no longer a part of our lives.
It was less painfull staying in a hotel knowing you would have hated it, because holidays for you were camping and being outdoors. This was really Chad’s kind of holiday, ordering room service etc. I am not even sure you would have enjoye...d the train, you would have gotten bored and frustrated being cooped up and not being able to do things.

May 9, 2009 at 8:56pm

DianneThe meaning Of Mother’s Day
Mother’s day just means that I am a total failure of a mother, because I could not protect you. I was always neurotic and believed the worst, but when it was the worst i could do nothing for you.
I thought i was a good mother by giving into your passion, giving you what meant so much to you, but all it did was take you away from me. If you did not get another bike then it would not have been your time or whatever nonsense and exuses people come up with.
I am failing ...Chad as a mother, because as much as I try to pretend to be happy, he knows my heart is not into enjoying the little things he did for me for mother’s day. His heart is not in it either, because he is just as sad and has you missing from his life.
I think it is so pathetic when people tell me they are praying for me. Is that going to bring you back no it never will just like it did not save you after your accident.
I love you my angel and miss you so much.

May 10, 2009 at 7:19pm

DianneMy angel, mommy is in such turmoil about going to court on Wednesday. I just have this very strong feeling that I must not go, Mark does not want me to go either, but I feel as tho I will be letting you down if I don't go. But at the same time something or someone is telling me not too and I keep wondering if it is you. I just know that Wednesday is going to be the last time in court and that he is going to get let off for what he did to you. But no matter what happens to him we will never get y...ou back and that is what is killing me inside. I don't know what to do and I don't know what I will do when I hear them saying he will not be punished for what he did. I miss you so much my angel and it just gets worse and worse. mommy is dying inside and the end of the court case is like confirming the reality of your death. I love you with all my heart and miss you more than words or actions can ever express.

May 23, 2009 at 11:01am

DianneI miss you so much my angel, it hurts so badly no one knows just how much it hurts that you are no longer here where you are meant to be. love you so so so much and miss you too much for words to express

August 9, 2009 at 8:36pm

DianneMy precious angel yesterday was just another awful heartbreaking day and as much as I know Chaddy needs to have as normal childhood as possible it is extremely difficult and impossible without you with us and all I can do is put flowers in your room and in your garden and look at photos when all I want is you to be with us. Love you and miss you so much my angel. There is no joy in our lives without you and even tho Chad brings us joy his heart and life is so filled with grief and sorrow that it makes little difference

No comments: